- FFRF blasts mayor, police chief for ejecting citizen who wouldn't stand for prayer, pledge
- FFRF debuts 'Out of the Closet, Freethinkers' video campaign
- Oppose display of “In God We Trust” in Ballwin City Buildings
- FFRF ends Florida team chaplain programs
- W.Va. Dept. of Education: 4K Instruction must be secular
Radio for the rest of us!
Freethought Radio is hosted by Dan Barker and Annie Laurie Gaylor, co-presidents of FFRF. Tune in each week for state/church news, music and interviews with authors and activists. Read more
Freedom depends upon Freethinkers.
The nonprofit FFRF works to educate the public on matters relating to nontheism, and to promote the constitutional principle of separation between church and state. FFRF is the nation's largest association of freethinkers (atheists, agnostics and skeptics) with over 20,000 members.
Since 1978, FFRF has acted on countless violations of the separation of state and church, and has won many significant complaints and important lawsuits to end state/church entanglements.
Won’t you join us in our critical work to promote freethought and defend the separation between government and religion?
A MESSAGE FROM FFRF