- Ball State U investigates whether teaching is preaching
- FFRF: Keep preaching out of nature preserve
- Gage Pulliam wins 'Strong Backbone' student activist award
- FFRF protests bibles in Georgia state parks
- Muldrow Public Schools removes Ten Commandments postings from classrooms
- FFRF wants Georgia teachers, students disciplined
- Official school religion OK’d by Texas court
Radio for the rest of us!
Freethought Radio is hosted by Dan Barker and Annie Laurie Gaylor, co-presidents of FFRF. Tune in each week for state/church news, music and interviews with authors and activists. Read more
A MESSAGE FROM FFRF
Freedom depends upon Freethinkers.
The nonprofit Freedom From Religion Foundation works to educate the public on matters relating to nontheism, and to promote the constitutional principle of separation between church and state. The Foundation is the nation's largest association of freethinkers (atheists, agnostics and skeptics) with over 19,000 members.
Since 1978, the Foundation has acted on countless violations of the separation of state and church, and has taken and won many significant complaints and important lawsuits to end state/church entanglements.
Won’t you join us in our critical work to defend the separation between government and religion?