- FFRF blasts governmental ties with church
- Mardi Gras, bibles, and beads: Louisiana legislator pushes to adopt bible as official state book
- If Noah could build his ark without the help of the Kentucky government, why can’t Ham?
- FFRF: Mix ham-eggs, not state-church
- Stop Christian Science health care exemption bill
- Marching forth to judicial fairness in Messiah case
- Oppose unconstitutional Alabama prayer bill now
Radio for the rest of us!
Freethought Radio is hosted by Dan Barker and Annie Laurie Gaylor, co-presidents of FFRF. Tune in each week for state/church news, music and interviews with authors and activists. Read more
A MESSAGE FROM FFRF
Freedom depends upon Freethinkers.
The nonprofit Freedom From Religion Foundation works to educate the public on matters relating to nontheism, and to promote the constitutional principle of separation between church and state. The Foundation is the nation's largest association of freethinkers (atheists, agnostics and skeptics) with over 19,000 members.
Since 1978, the Foundation has acted on countless violations of the separation of state and church, and has taken and won many significant complaints and important lawsuits to end state/church entanglements.
Won’t you join us in our critical work to defend the separation between government and religion?