Report Church State Violation

FFRF, a small nonprofit, receives thousands of requests a year to help end state/church entanglements. Due to the growing number of reported violations — and the fact that court precedent is often hostile to the constitutional principle of state/church separation — FFRF cannot always take action or end a specific violation. We will assess your request, and do our best under these constraints.

FFRF does not assist with:

  • Criminal cases
  • Divorce, custody, or family law
  • Discrimination/harassment by private employers
  • Private discrimination

Before you submit a complaint, please review our Frequently Asked Questions, which contains detailed information on some of the most common complaints and questions we receive.


Click here to open the form: Report a State/Church Violation

Freedom From Religion Foundation