Please phone the Freedom From Religion Foundation office at (608) 256-8900 to speak directly with Foundation Co-Presidents Annie Laurie Gaylor and Dan Barker or other staff here in Madison, Wis. We receive an especially heavy volume of e-mails and we don't want to miss an inquiry, so please phone to set up an interview, especially if you are on deadline. We would be pleased to try to answer your questions, or accommodate your request.
NOTE: We are very sorry, but due to the volume of crank calls FFRF receives, our phones are set up so that “anonymous” calls (blocked phone numbers), go straight to voice call. Media should please press zero and leave a message if you do not have access to an unblocked phone.
Freedom From Religion Foundation Co-President Annie Laurie Gaylor deplores the recently passed Oklahoma bill that will make… More »
The Freedom From Religion Foundation cautiously welcomes a Texas city's decision to deed a piece of public… More »
- May 26, 2016 Metro denies claim that atheist group's ads running on its buses; group admits mistake
By Tom Fitzgerald
- May 26, 2016 Port Neches at a crossroads
By John Nova Lomax
- May 26, 2016 Sad, lonely atheists spend gobs of cash covering buses and kiosks with ‘atheist pride’ ads
By Eric Owens
- May 26, 2016 Valedictorian leads school in Lord's Prayer at graduation after senior class is told to stop singing it by secular foundation
- May 26, 2016 What title IX religious exemption?
By Bob Eschliman
- May 25, 2016 Christian school doubles down on gay and transgender policy for students who express ‘outwardly sinful lifestyles’ - but here’s how atheist just responded
By Billy Hallowell
- May 25, 2016 “I’m an atheist & I vote” signs are now on buses and bike kiosks all over Washington DC
Friendly Atheist Blog
By Hemant Mehta
- May 25, 2016 County approves holiday decorators
Athens Review (Athens, Texas)
By Rich Flowers
- May 25, 2016 Secular America under attack, says the University of Miami
By Kelly Riddell