Please phone the Freedom From Religion Foundation office at (608) 256-8900 to speak directly with Foundation Co-Presidents Annie Laurie Gaylor and Dan Barker or other staff here in Madison, Wis. We receive an especially heavy volume of e-mails and we don't want to miss an inquiry, so please phone to set up an interview, especially if you are on deadline. We would be pleased to try to answer your questions, or accommodate your request.
NOTE: We are very sorry, but due to the volume of crank calls FFRF receives, our phones are set up so that “anonymous” calls (blocked phone numbers), go straight to voice call. Media should please press zero and leave a message if you do not have access to an unblocked phone.
The Freedom From Religion Foundation sent the letter, below, today to President Barack Obama (on the same… More »
FFRF Co-President Dan Barker will be discussing his new book with a foreward by Richard Dawkins, God: The… More »
The Freedom From Religion Foundation’s message to pious politicians is: Get off your knees and get to… More »
The Freedom From Religion Foundation is welcoming a Mississippi county's decision to remove a courthouse display of… More »
Screenshot of the Sneads Police Department Facebook page The Freedom From Religion Foundation sent a letter last… More »
- February 9, 2016 ‘There is no meaning to life:' Speaker discusses atheism, meaning of life
The Independent Florida Alligator
By Katelyn Newborn
- February 9, 2016 After 'God Bless America' banner banished, thousands more printed
By Dot MEDIANO
- February 8, 2016 Christians now demands help overcoming ‘reprehensible prejudice’
By Cliff Sims
- February 8, 2016 Why the Texas governor wants crosses on police cars
By Jon Herskovitz
- February 8, 2016 What do people think about pre-game prayers?
One News Now
By Bill Bumpas
- February 8, 2016 More insight, less bias needed in media coverage of crosses on Texas police cars
By Bobby Ross Jr.
- February 8, 2016 An atheist attack backfires
By Rod Anderson
- February 8, 2016 ‘God Bless America’ signs flourish after atheist file lawsuit over Kansas post office god bless banner
The Gospel Society
By Julie Brown Patton
- February 8, 2016 We Christian ‘pilgrims’ have our constitutional rights, too
By Ken Sims