Anti-choice politicians have introduced an onslaught of legislation intended to outlaw abortion in your state. Please take a few moments to oppose these extremist bills and tell Texas lawmakers to stop their attacks on reproductive rights.
- HB 1280 would make abortion a criminal offense.
- HB 1515 outlaws abortion after a so-called “fetal heartbeat” is detected, before most women know they are pregnant.
- HB 2313 requires anti-abortion resources to be shared with the patient.
- HB 2337 adds more restrictions to medication abortion and prohibits abortion medication from being provided via telehealth.
- HB 3218 adds additional unnecessary provisions to abortion care.
- HB 3760 incorporates more anti-abortion measures and includes faux civil rights information.
The House Committee on Public Health has a hearing on these six bills on Wednesday, April 7, at 8 a.m. local time. Click on the red “Take Action” link below to contact all members of this committee and urge them to oppose these dangerous anti-choice measures. Feel free to use or adapt the talking points provided.