Dan Barker will participate in a number of events in London:
- Wednesday, November 25: Central London Humanists, 6:30 pm at the Somerstown Coffeehouse (60 Chalton Street) [NOTE: the event might be moved to the University of London Chancellor's Room.]. Contact Josh Kutchinsky at .
- Saturday, November 28: Debate - "Can you be good without God?" at Kings College [NOTE: venue may change], Saturday, November 28, 6:30 pm, organized by King's College Islamic Society.
- Sunday, November 29, 3:00 pm: Dan will talk to the South Place Ethical Society, at Conway Hall (25 Red Lion Square, London WC1). Contact Norman Bacrac at .
- Sunday, November 29: [Not confirmed] "Should religion be separated from the state?" debate with Abdullah al Andalusi, director of the Muslim Debate Initiative, 6:15pm. Location to be announced.
- Monday, November 30, 6:30 p.m: Dan Barker will debate Adam Deen on the topic "Is God a Delusion?" at Kings College, Monday, November 30, 6:30 pm, organized by King's College Islamic Society.
More details to follow...